Thursday, November 13, 2008

It's a Girl!

Weighing in at 6 pounds, 10 ounces and 20.5 inches, my sister and her husband gave birth to a girl tonight! Sarah and I met my mom and Jay's parents at the hospital at about 6:30. About 7:10, as we were starting to wonder why no one had come to give an update, Jay came out and said "It's a girl!" She entered the world at 6:56 PM

All are doing well, and I'm thrilled to be an uncle! Here are some of the first pictures of her!

Grabbing Grandma Barb's finger!

"Ahh, what shall I do first?"

While we were holding her, these guys were texting their friends!


Introducing GRANDMA KATHY,

AND GRANDPA JAY!

Here is UNCLE RAY with his favorite niece!

Smile, AUNT SARAH!

My mom, now a proud GRANDMOTHER!

The proud papa!

The first family portrait!

Cassidy, welcome to this crazy, crazy family. I'll let you make the discoveries on your own, but know that despite our idiosyncrasies (not too soon to start developing your vocabulary!), we are full of love. God has truly blessed us tonight!

No comments: