Sunday, November 15, 2009

No Shave November?

So it wasn't until last weekend when I saw my good friend Kevin that I first learned about "No-Shave November," an unofficial rite when men refuse to shave. The next week in the teachers' lounge the topic came up again, and my good friend Brandi told me I was too strait-laced to go without shaving.

Not being one to turn down a challenge, I said "it's on!" So it's been about a week, and I did clean up a little of the edges this morning (I'm flying later this week, and I don't want to look like a total slob in front of my students!), but I refuse to shave until the end of the month!

Here's some pics in progress:












































More pics to come as progress is made!




2 comments:

Sarah V said...

I for one am pumped for the November 30th photos! :)

Steenie said...

It was definitely a "look" that did great justice to your face.